The Centre is owned and run by the Coate family, who have been growing willow on the Somerset Levels since 1819. Visitors will find a warm welcome and are invited to learn about the history and art of willow growing and basketmaking. The Centre was opened by David Bellamy in 1987 and has proved a huge tourism success for Somerset. (see website)

 
 

Share This